General cooling guidelines:
- Cooling circulation must be on when there is power flowing through the inverter, and the coolant channel of the inverter must be filled before connecting the inverter to an AC or DC voltage source.
- Maximum 50% glycol in coolant.
- Maximum coolant pressure 2 bar for inverters and small motors. Always refer to the device operation manuals to ensure correct pressure and flow rate.
- Minimum cooling flow 10 l/min for inverters, 20 l/min for small motors and 40 l/min for large motors. Always check the device manual for the correct specifications.
- Automatic derating of power when inverter temperature gets too high, however for motors external monitoring must be configured and enabled before use.
- EC-C1200 inverter power loss/efficiency rated on 2% of nominal power at motor nominal operating point. Refer to motor datasheet for the motor nominal efficiency.
- Flushing and de-airing of the cooling system is strongly recommended before use.